Little Explorers is a bespoke programme which encourages children to explore, discover and create through multi-sensory learning centres.
Through collaborative play and one to one interaction with our early years teachers, our very youngest learners start developing their cognitive skills and rapidly pick up the ability to communicate and socialize with others.
Our Little Explorers programme encourages your child to learn through our multi-sensory learning centres which enable them to:
- Explore, Investigate and Discover through Play and Enquiry-based approach to learning
- Stimulate their imagination
- Inspire their love of reading
- Develop their independence, social, emotional and cognitive skills within our enriching environment
- Express themselves creatively and verbally
- Instil confidence and enthusiasm towards their lifelong learning journey
For children 18 months to 3.5 years old.
(The duration of each class is 2 hours)
2018 Schedule and Fees
Flexible schedule* available from 2-5 days at only $26.00+/hour! Approach any of our friendly Admissions team members for more information.
*Terms & Conditions Apply